I saved a bug today and threw it outside…or so I thought (read HERE) . Well here’s how it went, as told by GIFs. Credit for the GIFs goes to: http://www.reactiongifs.com/ and http://www.cutecatgifs.com/
1) I asked myself, why me, and why my room?
2) I wasn’t afraid, but I still cried a little inside. I knew I had to overcome this and be done with it.
3) So, I masterminded a plan and attacked…I mean I trapped the bug in a bag
4) I thought I had trapped it and went outside to release it, but when I came back I saw it on the wall again. I was crushed (okay, I’m exaggerating).
5)) I was mostly confused. I thought for sure it was in the bag I used. What the heck, bug?
6) But I just went “whatever” and didn’t let it get to me
7) I realized I finally overcame my fear of bugs! I guess it helped the bug didn’t bite.
8) In the end, I did a little celebration dance
❤ ❤ ❤ Love, Ellie ❤ ❤ ❤