After hanging out with Darth Vader, I have decided to join the dark side…well, not really, but don’t tell him or he’ll get me at night. The awesome The Write Might has nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Thank you so much!! His posts are always fun to read, so check it out!
I have decided to break the rules a little bit, because even though I am extremely grateful for the kindness of those who have nominated me, I do feel my award posts sound a bit like spam. So, I want to add the fun in spam, and change the word to ‘SFUN’ which means super fun –yea, I totally made that up, but don’t ruin my moment :p.
Instead of nominating just a few bloggers, I’m nominating all my followers. I’m not going to post links, BUT do leave a comment here so others may see you :), that is if you want to. I don’t want to put anyone on the spot; I know the feeling. My friend persuaded me to sing in public the other day…yea…I only sing in the shower, so you know how that “performance” turned out.
I will follow the usual ‘talk about yourself’ rules, so that my lovely bloggers may get to know me a bit more.
10 things about myself
1) I dislike slow walkers who obstruct the way
2) I once received an automatic A+ in science thanks to my wonderful team’s science project for the science fair
3) One day, I’d like to dress up as a broccoli for fun.
4) I’m addicted to QuizUP (my username: ellie007)
5) When I was little I used to recite poetry for my friends and family. I think my first poem was something like: My dad is a fireman (no he wasn’t) my mum is a doctor (no she wasn’t) …
6) My best friend and I chased Leonardo DiCaprio in downtown Vancouver. I wore heels…
7) I used to tease my sister a lot, and one day I was chasing her (what is it with me and chasing?) around the house, and I crashed onto the glass door and cut my elbow. Luckily, I didn’t get stitches.
8) I rarely get sick. The last time I got the flu was more than 5 years ago.They love me at work.
9) I love Fruits & Passion products. I’m their one number customer.
10) Whenever I’m sad, I think about the times I walked on the beach with my grandparents.
❤ ❤ ❤ Love, Ellie ❤ ❤ ❤