The essence of friendship, relies solely on the power to momentarily overlook the count of how many friends you have, and instead count their value they bring into your life. With that being said, I may speak based on my own experience, but at some point in your life, you and your best friends will look back and laugh at the corniness of your pasts.
1) That guy you were convinced your best friend was going to marry. Yes that guy who was a model citizen back when you encouraged her to confess her “love” to him, who is now a complete douchebag and only serves as a reminder that you can overcome mistakes.
2) The day your instincts were right.
3) When you watched movies and you were both convinced they were based on your lives.
4) The first time you had too much to drink in front of your best friend, and you tried to act like you were fine.
5) The popcorn button on the microwave didn’t do s**t, and it took 2 bags to figure it out.
6) When one of you had to move away ,and you put on a brave face to stop the Apocalyptic feeling that ran through your veins.
Not every friend who enters your life will stay, but a good friend will leave a good feeling in your life forever. The best you can do is build memories and carry on.
❤ ❤ ❤ Love, Ellie ❤ ❤ ❤