Some people can be douchebags every once in a while, but others can have a serious case of douchebag-ness (I just made that word up, I think).
1) Own up to your mistakes. Let’s face it, nobody is a Saint. Therefore, we make mistakes, every single day. Learn from them and try not to make them again. A mistake stops being one after 3 times. After that, it’s just plain silly,
2) Be there for your friends. One of your good friends comes to town after a while, but you decide to go party instead…douchebag alert!
3) Don’t preach what you don’t do. That is all.
4) Good hygene. Honestly, why is the world lacking such? Wearing a lot of perfume/cologne is not going to mask it. Just BATHE.
5) Don’t walk like you are above everyone. There is a difference between confidence and being arrogant.
6) Respect your significant others, both in public and behind closed doors. It’s awful seeing boys talking so rudely to their gfs and vice versa, without the other one stopping them. Have dignity. You only live once, and you deserve to be treated like royalty.
7) STOP yelling on the streets and making weird noises. Even parrots know when to shut up.
8) Selfies are okay in moderation, but a collage of them screams narcissism.