I turned 26 last year and it felt like nothing happened. For a while, I’ve felt like I never grew out of my early 20’s…Sadly, age has begun to catch up to me and I’m starting to feel…old…okay fine, I’m being overly dramatic :p. I have to say here are few things that are not helping me come to terms with the fact I’m turning 27 in a couple of months:
1) I used to be able to stay awake at night during an entire movie. Now, not so much. I attempted to watch The Amazing Spider Man and passed out half-way through. Oh yea, I’m the life of the party.
2) Sometimes, I just don’t care what I wear to bed, as long as I get to sleep. Yoga pants look good enough when my eyes won’t stay awake. Keep in mind, this only happens during non-stressful days.
3) I know I’m getting old when I forget things more often than my mom!
Me:”Ohhhhh!! I gotta tell you! I saw…”
Mom: “yeah, you told me about that.”
Me: “hm, no I didn’t”
Mom: “yea, you did. You’re getting old :p!”
4) You think that’s bad? What if I told you I’m starting to pass up the chance to get rid of spiders, just because I’m too tired to try? Seriously, if that doesn’t scream ‘old,’ I don’t know what does…Spiders are rejoicing everywhere.
5) I went to bed at 9 pm the other night, and I didn’t have to wake up early the next day…
In all fairness to my age, work has been hectic lately, so maybe that’s why I’ve been so tired. However, let’s pretend it’s because I’m too tired from fighting Orcs, and building a time machine that will take me back in time to romance Robert Downey Jr.
❤ ❤ ❤ Love, Ellie ❤ ❤ ❤