Life has been hectic (as if it never was), but here are a few things that have been going on in my life :p.
1) I’m alive, which is always a plus.
2) Work. Inevitable.
3) I’m going to Medieval Times in Toronto!! I’m excited about this :D.
4) Still drooling over the photos Robert Downey Jr. shares on his Facebook page.
5) I’m trying to find the time to hit the art store and buy my art supplies.
6) Can you believe I haven’t touched my novel in a few weeks? There are lot of things happening at work right now, which have prevented me from revising, but I’ll get there 🙂
7) I’m going to put together a small poetry book for my friends and family. It’s my own version of self-publishing :p
8) I watched The Pianist and cried like a newborn baby.
9) I’ve been reading about the Romanticism era (just for fun).
10) I bought a book called ‘The Winter Witch’ by Paula Brackston. It’s a historical novel. I’ll let you know how I feel after I finish reading it. I’ve only read 10 pages so far.
11) I’ve been keeping up with my tradition of watching Lord of the Rings and Titanic monthly. I gotta slowly add Jurassic Park back to the tradition.
12) A friend’s son, 6 year-old businessman, began fundraising for the Heart and Stroke Foundation, and he reached his goal! I’m very proud! I’ve known this little buddy since his mom was pregnant. Of course, I also contributed and guilt-tripped my friends into donating so he won’t lose faith in humanity :p
13) I’m trying to get involved in charities like I used to. One of my goals is to build a non-profit organization that will help children/teens heal through reading and writing. In the meantime, I just support in any way I can.
❤ ❤ ❤ Love, Ellie ❤ ❤ ❤