Hi everyone! Hope you’re doing great :D! Today, I want to post a list regarding bathroom calls (because we’ve all been there). This is basically how it goes: you feel like going to the bathroom, when you can’t get to the bathroom right away. Well, I hope this doesn’t only happen to me o.O
1. You’re standing in line at your favourite store about to pay, when the feeling hits. Usually, the cashier won’t notice until you start shaking your Debit/Credit card as you insert it in the machine.
2. When you’re about to eat. The bathroom urge does not discriminate against any type of foods. Sometimes it even encourages you to drink water.
3. When you’re at the movie theatre in the middle of the climax. You know, because your body likes to ruin your life. Oh and to add insult to injury, you suddenly get thirsty!
4. When you come home from a long walk. It doesn’t matter how long it was, or how many times you stopped on the way. But, as soon as you reach the front door and start looking for your keys, you feel like going to the bathroom. It will feel as if you had not gone for the whole day. Of course, this rush will not help you find your keys faster, and you’ll drop everything you have on the ground and run to the bathroom..and it won’t come out.
5. As soon as you get in the shower. You had all the time in the world before you went in, but nope, your body likes to play tricks on you.
6. At a family reunion. You know you’re going to have to go the bathroom in a few minutes, but instead of going you just wait for 5 minutes…big mistake! The bathrooms are taken at the same time. The despair and regret hits you, and you feel like unleashing a waterfall in your backyard – you actually consider doing the number one business in a bag and throw it away – that’s how desperate you are!
So, when does the ‘feeling’ hit you?
❤ ❤ ❤ Love, Ellie ❤ ❤ ❤