It is true that kids say the darnedest things! But thanks to them I still want to have kids. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not looking forward to the poop-throwing and tantrums, but I am looking forward to the funny and special moments. That is if it’s my destiny to have kids! I’m a former babysitter and here are some things my adorable kids have said to me:
1) Kid #1 (ready to go to sleep): I’m hungry.
Me: But, you’ve had a hot dog, cereal, carrots, and rice!
Kid #1: hmm…I’m thirsty.
Me: But, you’ve had milk
Kid#1: I need to go pee
2) I’m exiting the kid’s room and the kid says: “You’re beautiful!” <<<< year’s worth of high self-esteem right there!
3) Kid#2 pointing at random guy: Is he your BF?????????
Kid#2 pointing at male cashier: is HE your BF??????????
Kid#2: Who is your BF?????
Me: Leonardo DiCaprio
Kid#2: ohhh okay he he
4) Kid#3: Is her BF coming?
His mom: Possibly
Kid#3: he’s not invited!!!
His mom: Aww why? Do you want her to all to yourself?
5) Kid #4: I love my purse ^_^
Me: Aww why?
Kid#4: You gave it to me
6) I see the kid going to the bathroom with a smirk on his face
Me: Hmm…what are you up to?
Kid #5: Nothing…
Turns out he threw one of his cars in the toilet. I had to scoop it out.
7) Kid #6: Can I brush your hair?
Kid#6: Can I cut your hair?
❤ ❤ ❤ Love, Ellie ❤ ❤ ❤