Hi everyone! Hope the weekend is treating you well. I’m doing good, just a bit tired :). The weather has been mild, but definitely better than the past 3 months! I’ll enjoy this while it lasts ;).
I may be a positive person, but that doesn’t mean I love everything (although I do try to). Rarely you will see me get upset, but when you do, you know I mean business. So, here are some things that bother me.
Kingdom of NOPE
1) The animals I am still not fond of, such as snakes, spiders, chameleons (their eyes creep me out), bees (if they stay far away from me, I’m cool), skunks, and other animals I can’t think of at the moment. It’s not like I wish they didn’t exist, I just don’t want them near me.
2) People who take up all the space in public places. This includes, sidewalks, malls, supermarkets, etc. They think public places are sardine cans, and okay at some of them you don’t have an option, but when you have a lot of space, there is no excuse. Think of others people! Oh, don’t even get me starting on 4 generations of a family who walk SIDE BY SIDE, leaving absolutely no space for anyone to walk by. When you do pass them, they stare at you as if you were the devil himself coming to collect their souls.
3) Smelly people. Take a shower, please. Basic hygiene doesn’t cost much, and if you can afford a car, you can afford a shower. I can only stand so much pestilence before I loose all sense of smell.
4) My period. That is all.
5) Holes. I wouldn’t go as far as to say I have trypophobia, but it’s getting there.
6) Sudden loud noises. This includes any type of noise; motorcycle, teenagers screaming for no reason, hand dryers, trucks. etc. I still want to understand why teenagers scream like maniacs. I don’t remember being this way. What the heck are they putting in their water?
7) Entitled people. Seriously, the world is not your throne.
8) When my in-ear headphones becomes my worst enemy. How do they get tangled without touching it? Are they alive? Oh and the worst part, when you break them after untangling. Yea, definitely the devil’s tool.
9) When people use gyms as a dating service.
❤ ❤ ❤ Love, Ellie ❤ ❤ ❤