The very awesome and kind Jenni has nominated for 2 blog awards. I am extremely humbled and grateful for these nominations, Jenni! She makes me laugh with her posts and is a very inspiring blogger. Pay her a visit, you won’t regret it :). Here are the two awards I’ve been nominated for:
The One Lovely Blog Award by belsbror
The Dragon Loyalty award by markbialczak
I’d like to thank Jenni, of course, and the creators of these awards :). It is my first time doing this, so I hope I wrote this post correctly :p. Before I post my nominees, I must provide 7 random facts about myself. Ready?
1) I cannot write without Enya’s music playing in the background.
2) I watch the movies Lord of the Rings, Titanic and Jurrasic Park at least once a month.
3) I cannot live without tea.
4) I came up with the name for my main character (in the book I’m writing) while in the bathroom.
5) I masterminded a plan to run from home and sort of succeeded at the age of 2 (mum caught me before I could cross the street! Poor mum!)
6) One night while babysitting, the family’s cat brought in a LIVE mouse. I had to chase the cat, then grabbed him and threw him (gently) outside. They still tell the story to everyone :p. It was a funny experience.
7) When I was younger, I wrote my diaries using a fantasy format. I did this in case anyone ever read them :p. So, a trip to the bakery would be disguised as a detective story.
Now, onto the nominations! But before I write them, I’d also like to thank Robert Downey Jr and Leonardo DiCaprio for helping me…okay, fine, I’ll stop daydreaming :p
I would like to nominate the following blogs to the 2 awards. I wish I could nominate all, but can only do up to 10…so I’ll nominate 11 :p. I’m going to play rule-breaker for today :p. These bloggers have been very kind to me!
❤ ❤ ❤ Love, Ellie ❤ ❤ ❤