We humans need to evolve, and we are not going to get anywhere if we continue with the spam. It’s a bit more controlled than a few years ago, but it doesn’t make it less annoying. Or maybe it just seems like it is controlled, because most of us don’t fall for it anymore (come on, just admit it, you did fall for the ghost-curse-ridden chain letter).
My eyes are just getting a bit tired. It’s like being constipated. Spam is just something we can’t get rid of. I ask, is it worth it? Well, I guess for them it is, since it is easy to send Spam and make a profit out of it. Karma will get them one day.
Not very dear, and hideous Spammers,
It has come to my attention how annoying you are, and ask you to please get a real job and contribute to a good future for our planet, instead of destroying every single soul.
1) I don’t want to learn more about my prostrate, I’m a woman!
2)I don’t want the money I’ve just “won.” If it were true, I’d be a trillionaire by now. Besides, you told me I won 10k, but the next guy said 1 million. Who do you think I’d reply to?
3) I don’t care if I’m going to be chased by a ghost, if I fail to forward your silly chain letter. In fact, bring on the ghosts! I’d rather hang out with them, than reading your trash.
4) I don’t care how much Billy, Florence, or your aunt Helen make an hour.
5) I don’t care that you’re telling me to click on your link for the latest news, when I’m already on a news website!
6) I don’t want your “face” skin products. Guess what? If my face doesn’t age, my body will, and I’ll die someday anyway. I’m MORTAL. I’m HUMAN.
7) And my love life is none of your business.
Not sincerely, because I want to punch you and throw you into the depths of HELL,
Of course! The world has struck me once more, and rules me today.